Construction of the business center "VEDA HOUSE".
General contractor "Baltic Engineering Company" completed the range of design and installation works for internal engineering systems of Business center "VEDA HOUSE".
Business Centre "VEDA HOUSE" is located in the Petrogradskiy district, one of the historical districts of the city of St. Petersburg. The building was constructed and commissioned in 2007. The total area of the business center "VEDA HOUSE" is 27 000 sq. m.
This business center accommodates:
- Water-recreation complex "VEDA-SPA",
- Tennis club "VEDA-SPORT" with two tennis courts,
- Underground parking.
The building is equipped with modern engineering and technical systems:
- Ventilation system, made on the basis of equipment "Danvent Systemair",
- Air conditioning system of "CARRIER" company,
- Elevator of "SHTEIN" company,
- Fiber optic communications,
- Digital telephone,
- Unlimited high speed communication channels,
- Satellite TV,
- Water purification systems,
- It's own boiler , etc.
"Baltic Engineering Company" is proud of it's accomplished results in installing up to date, high quality engineering systems.