General Contractor JSC "Baltic Engineering Company" has completed the construction of the modern distribution center "Aspen Grove". This center is offering safe custody of the goods and comprehensive cargo handling.
Logistics Park of A class has ideal geographical location, in the north of St. Petersburg, at the intersection of Highway Gorskiy, Vyborgskoe highway and the ring road. The entrance to the terminal and exit from it is possible through two checkpoints: one from Gorskiy highway and second through a separate road directly from the autobahn.
Logistics Park includes three storage terminals:
- "First" warehouse of 54,000 sq.m .;
- The "second" with storage area of 36 000sq.m .;
- "Third" warehouse area is 56 000 square meters;
- "Fourth" warehouse area is 37 580 square meters.
By the purpose warehouse storage areas are divided into:
- Dry storage area Class A;
- 140 720 sq.m .;
- Cold Storage area class A;
- 17 100 sq.m .;
- Universal Storage (multi-temperature) 7000 sq.m .;
- Heated warehouse Class B +;
- Large office area.